About my trip
Last August, I traveled to Lake Como with my St. Olaf hockey team. We had the best time playing three games against teams in nearby bordering Switzerland. In our free time, we got to explore the surrounding towns and the coast - so cool! One of my favorite experiences, though, happened when most of the girls traveled to Venice on a free day. Instead of tagging along, my mom and I decided to take a cooking class in Blevio, a small town right on the lake. The restaurant was called Ristorante Momi, and Momi is the chef who taught us how to make bruschetta, a calamari dish, and flourless Italian cake. Yum! Anyways, long story short, Momi invited me to come back this summer to work in his restaurant. I grabbed my friend Kelly, who loves to cook too, and now here we are! I can't wait to see what this summer will bring!
| Cooking with Momi in summer '12 |

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento